Monday, December 23, 2013

Rancho Cucamonga, California -December 23, 2013

Hi Family,

Well I don't think my email today will be as long as normal.  I will talk to you guys in just  TWO DAYS!! So I will try to keep it short.

It sounds like your vacation was lots of fun! Didn't you just enjoy the wondeful weather?? It is so nice down here most of the time.  I just love it.  I am not missing the snow one bit.  I am glad that every had so much fun at Disneyland.  

I handed lots of the eggs.  I gave them to the senior couples in the mission office, President and Sister Hobbs and a few other missionaries (one did happen to be Elder Savage.  You can tell Aunt Lila.  She will be happy to hear it I think.  He was just in the mission office and I was giving out eggs, so it made sense to hand a dozen to him as well haha)  I also gave one to my Bishop and his wife.  She said it was the coolest gift she was getting this year.  She thought it was so great.  So thanks for the eggs.  I just gained a couple points in her book.

Well I think that is all for now.  We were both sick this week, so not much actually got done.  Don't have much to report.  But we are better and healthy now. 

Talk to you in two days :)
Love you all
Sister Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment