Monday, May 12, 2014

Apple Valley, California -May 12, 2014

Hey family!

It was so good to talk to you all and see you yesterday! I saw everyone, even Braeden for about half a second til he ran off.  It was also so good to see Marina as well.  I sure miss that girl.  So glad she is working in Smithfield!! AHH  Happy day :)

I enjoyed getting the letters.  I think we will have some time to write today, so I will try to get back to you soon.

This week was good.  We had some really good lessons with the recent converts and less actives in the ward.  Things are going well with them.  We are working on finding some new investigators, but are not having much luck.  We hope this week will bring some. 

For school, I have no idea.  I might just end up at USU honestly.  And I already have been at USU, through high school, so I might just have to send them my SUU transcript.  I have the A number that you need for registration still.  So I dunno.  I am still thinking about it all.  I am also kind of thinking about Recreation Management.  I don't know if they have that at USU and I don't know too much about it.  I need some more info on it.

What is Cameron planning on doing?  Does he have any ideas yet?

Well I think that is about all for today.  I hope all is still going well.  Have a great week! Love ya all

Sister Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment